Thursday, June 28, 2007

Stolen!!!

So I got ‘pickpocketted’ today. This is the first time something like this has ever happened to me and I am pissed beyond belief. I am still trying to figure out how this happened. It was a bloody crowded bus and I guess that about explains it. Someone managed to open my handbag and pick out only my wallet…I really like that wallet.
:(
WHY? WHY? WHY?
Spent a good part of the morning calling up banks and cancelling credit/debit cards. The credit card company had this automated voice service thingy that wanted me to type the credit card number and I don’t generally by habit learn 16 digit numbers by heart. Thankfully I had given my number to Paul to book some ticket once and the blessing that he is actually had that piece of paper that he had scribbled that number down on.
And that is that.
The only positive things that I can think about is that
1.There was only about 110 bucks in the wallet which is a very tiny amount compared to what I was carrying around the day before.
2.Left my original driving licence and PAN card at home after a lecture from the fiancé on how stupid I was in carrying it around. God bless you Bright!

2 comments:

Kavi said...

Wow...that was quite a read...THANK heavens (and bright I guess!) for the PAN Card n License...

Thats quite a wake up call for all of us who carry arnd all these thngs everyday :)...

Divs said...

@kavi - Welcome Kavi :)... and yeah it was a very rude wake up call i should say!