Thursday, June 7, 2007

Depressed again...so whats new?

I started writing this blog because I desperately wanted a way to get a few things out of my system. I wanted to rave and rant and shout and scream my head off at times and I couldn’t.
Everything has been ok for a few days but now I’m getting ‘that’ feeling again… the feeling that I seem to have no control on what is happening around me… I don’t know why…or I know why but I just do not want to accept it.
Right now, I am just waiting for this whole wedding shenanigan to get over. It really gets to me that my parents are just not happy with the way things are going. At least Amma seems to be ok with it and really wants to do something… but Appa... I know that he is hurt any everything that things are not going at all in the way that he wants. And he is so used to having everything done in his way.
This is the 2nd post that I’m actually writing (other than the hello world bit) and both of them have been written when I am super duper depressed.
I am going to check if the pantry sells chocolates... :)

P.S - My trusty counter tells me that atleast one person has come to my page ... Welcome welcome...I promise i will be more cheerful in a few days... Do leave a comment!

No comments: