Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm alive!

Its been a long time since i have written anything. Blogger has been blocked again in the office so even if I do feel like writing something, my inspiration just dies when i see that !@#$%^ Websense page.
A lot of things have happened in my prolonged absence. Got married in Chennai. Had a reception in Kerala. Was in Coimbatore for a bit, bonding with the in-laws, went to Coorg for the honeymoon. Now back in Chennai where the hubby and me are trying our level best to get into the whole married life grind. So far it still feels like umnarried life :) Some people said that we would feel married when we have our first fight. But then again since we have been fighting very regularly for the past 2 yrs now, I dont think thats gonna feel new too :)

Haave to try and write more. Everytime i think of writing about something, the first thought that crosses my head is "Noone will wanna read that!" And I drop the idea. But now i know that I can write even if noone reads.
Self actualization.

Hail Maslow! :)

1 comment:

Dinesh said...

I'll read it, I promise :-)